"That which we obtain too easily we esteem too lightly, it is dearness that gives things its value, heaven knows how to put a proper price on its goods." -Thomas Paine

Tuesday, 17 June 2008

An Explanation

After long, long anticipation and the most flattering encouragement, I have agreed to grace the world with words. I'm laughing and you better be too.
This blog has been birthed out of the post-graduation labor pains. I personally do not relate to this type of mentality concerning what I affectionately call the "NEXT" for college graduates with no immediate plans. I am actually fairly optimistic about life in general and have found that it is more enjoyable when you're not in denial, obsessed with a past or future happiness.
After sorting that out, I realized just how much my philosophy concerning God, life, and the world around me are significantly related to the every, present day.
These entries are simply an outworking of what is being sorted out internally.

1 comment:

Elleah said...

I look forward to reading your thoughts...welcome to the blog world!